PancakeSwap Welcomes Dego Finance to Syrup Pool!
CAKE holders, today we are delighted to be able to offer you a new Syrup Pool from Dego Finance, a cross-chain NFT and DeFi protocol and an open NFT ecosystem where anyone can mint NFTs, initiate NFT mining, auctions and trading.
The Syrup Pool:
Stake CAKE tokens to earn DEGO tokens!
Total Tokens: 7,000 DEGO
Distribution duration: 60 days
Start block: 6211300 (April 2nd 3PM SGT)
Finish block: 7939300 (June 1st 3PM SGT)
Token rewards per block: 0.00405 DEGO
In order to host the DEGO Syrup Pool, we will need to provide a DEGO-BNB farm that will have 1x CAKE rewards for the first 48 hours and then 0.5x CAKE rewards after that.
As usual, it needs to be approved via a vote.
Why do we need a vote? Since it dilutes rewards, the chefs want BSC’s greatest community to make the decision themselves.
What is Dego Finance?
Dego Finance is a NFT+DeFi protocol and infrastructure with two functions: The project acts as an independent and open NFT ecosystem drawing users to the blockchain space. The NFT Suite offers services covering the full NFT lifecycle, enabling anyone to issue NFTs, participate in auctions, and trade NFTs.
Dego Finance is also building an NFT protocol to provide a cross-chain Layer 2 infrastructure. By building on mutliple blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polkadot, Dego Finance enables blockchain projects to acquire users, distribute tokens and develop more diverse NFT applications.
DEGO is the utility token of the Dego platform and has the following use cases:
- Governance: DEGO token holders will vote on platform parameters to navigate the project’s economics and developments.
- Incentives: DEGO tokens are used to incentivize user participation in bounty hunting, referrals and other programs in the future.
- NFT Suite: DEGO tokens are required for NFT minting, staking, auction, trading and more.
- System Tax: Users who transact with DEGO tokens will contribute to a dividend pool.
The platform also includes the DEGO NFT Suite, offering a complete suite of products to manage the lifecycle of NFTs:
- NFT Foundry: Mint NFTs with unique attributes and rarity grades by depositing DEGO, ERC-20, or BEP-20 tokens. DEGO Finance’s NFTs are backed by the token deposits during the minting process, and can be decomposed to release the deposited tokens.
- NFT Mining: Stake NFTs and mine rewards.
- Auctions: NFT auctions are carried out in the form of FOMO3D auctions.
- NFT Marketplace: Users can trade NFTs at Treasureland.
- ScanDrop: A dApp for users to participate in NFT airdrops by scanning QR codes.
To learn more about Dego Finance, the chefs advise you to visit their official communication channels:
How do you stake CAKE to earn DEGO rewards?
If you own CAKE tokens, congratulations! You’re the master of your … pancakes.
Time to step up your taste buds by learning how to stake CAKE with Syrup Pool.
- Visit this webpage: https://pancakeswap.finance/syrup
- Click “Approve CAKE” on the DEGO Syrup Pool
- Click on the stake button.
- Confirm the transaction.
BEP20 DEGO will also be circulating and transferable on BSC when we start the Syrup pool, so you will be able to harvest your DEGO tokens and trade on PancakeSwap at any time!
BEWARE OF FOOD POISONING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️💀
The official DEGO token contract address on Binance Smart Chain is:
Any other DEGO token will be a scam and will result in a financial loss for users. Do not buy tokens from any other token address. Always verify the token address before purchasing tokens. If you receive airdrops from another address for DEGO tokens, they will be rotten tokens (but not the cool kind!), and we advise you to ignore them.
Chef Hops 🐰