PancakeSwap Welcomes Meter to Syrup Pool!
CAKE holders, today we are happy to be able to offer you a new Syrup Pool from Meter, a protocol enabling scalable and interoperable dapps with the safety and security of full decentralization.
The Syrup Pool:
Stake CAKE tokens to earn MTRG (wrapped MTRG from Meter mainnet through Meter Passport) tokens!
Total Tokens: 97,000 MTRG
Distribution duration: 60 days
Start block: 7913000 (approx. 9am UTC on June 1st)
Finish block: 9641000 (approx. 9am UTC on July 31th)
Token rewards per block: 0.05613 MTRG
Max Stake per wallet:
100 CAKE for the first 48 hours, then unlimited CAKE staking.
To give as many CAKE holders the opportunity to Farm some juicy pool rewards at a high APY, we will have a 100 CAKE token cap staking limit per user for the first 48 hours.
In order to host the MTRG Syrup Pool, we will need to provide a MTRG-BUSD farm that will have 1x CAKE rewards for the first 48 hours and then 0.5x CAKE rewards after that.
Usually, there would be a vote, but as you may have noticed, there are currently issues with the nodes we have been using to support voting. As such, we hope that you will trust us on this one, and rest assured we are working to get the new version of voting deployed ASAP.
What is Meter?
Meter is a high-performance infrastructure that allows smart contracts to scale and travel seamlessly through heterogeneous blockchains networks.
Meter can be used for:
- Scaling Ethereum DAPPs: Meter can be used as a base layer protocol to directly build DeFi apps, such as decentralized exchanges, synthetic asset platforms, and more. Meter is built on state-of-the-art HotStuff consensus protocol (similar to Libra). It has an Ethereum compatible mode and will support multiple VMs in the future.
- Layer 2 Interoperability Solutions: Meter can also be used as a fully decentralized Layer 2 scaling and interoperability solution for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polkadot, Matic and other public blockchains. Meter’s N way cross chain router: Meter Passport (https://passport.meter.io/) enables asset transfers and smart contract communications among blockchains. A major dApp will launch on Meter Passport in the coming week.
To learn more about Meter, the chefs advise you to visit their official communication channels:
How do you stake CAKE to earn MTRG rewards?
If you own CAKE tokens, congratulations! You’re the master of your … pancakes.
Time to step up your taste buds by learning how to stake CAKE with Syrup Pool.
- Visit this webpage: https://pancakeswap.finance/syrup
- Click “Approve CAKE” on the MTRG Syrup Pool
- Click on the stake button.
- Confirm the transaction.
BEP20 MTRG will also be circulating and transferable on BSC when we start the Syrup pool, so you will be able to harvest your MTRG tokens and trade on PancakeSwap at any time!
BEWARE OF FOOD POISONING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️💀
The official MTRG token contract address on Binance Smart Chain is:
New MTRG can be minted on Binance Smart Chain through cross chain transfers from Meter mainnet or Ethereum.
Any other MTRG token will be a scam and will result in a financial loss for users. Do not buy tokens from any other token address. Always verify the token address before purchasing tokens. If you receive airdrops from another address for MTRG tokens, they will be rotten tokens (but not the cool kind!), and we advise you to ignore them.
Chef Hops 🐰